Bill,

On 1/22/21 12:26, Bill Stewart wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 8:43 PM Nitin Kadam wrote:

I am from a Windows Administrator background and hence facing these
challenges, So expecting help from you and this group.

"Expecting help from you and this group": This phrasing makes it sound
like you think you are entitled to something.

Please keep in mind that respondents on this list provide support for
free, and there is no service-level agreement.

I think the OP is a non-native English speaker. I interpreted this to mean "I'm hoping to get some help you you and this group."

-chris