Hi there,

I am using Tomcat 8.5.58 and have a problem with JSESIONID cookie.
It should be possible to completly deactivate the jsessionid cookie with the
following code:

<%@ page session="false" %>

If you do that and call the JSP, there is in no entry under cookies in google
chrome's cookie list (if you press F12 in chrome) .
But in chrome's cookie list there is a host entry for the hostname of the JSP.
This is confusing, because there are no cookies set.

I am not sure if this is a tomcat issue, but under firefox it also looks
simular.

Is it possible to completly deactivate cookies? There shouldn't be any hostname
visible in the cookie view.

Thank you for your help in advance

Tillmann