Dear Tomcat Team,

We are upgrading the tomcat web server getting used in our web application.
Currently we are using tomcat 7 and now migrating to TOMCAT 9.0.43.
We have an existing  HTTPS based application created using tomcat 7.
Now after migration and upgrading to tomcat 9, while starting this same
https application, we are receiving the error message as mentioned below

*SEVERE: Failed to initialize component
[Connector[HTTP/1.1-8443]]java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tomcat/util/net/ServerSocketFactory*

 It seems that org.apache.tomcat.util.net.*ServerSocketFaactory *class has
been removed since tomcat 8.5.53 and in Tomcat 9 also.

Requesting for the helpful suggestion to make our existing application
working with Tomcat 9 and to resolve this error.
Please let me know if more information is required.

Regards,
Ravi