Rony,

On 25 Feb 2021, at 2:47, Rony G. Flatscher (Apache) wrote:

P.S.: Have tested my implementation with Nashorn on Java 8 and it works out of the box! Still, you would need to test the implementation thoroughly yourself (stability, performance, resources) and would be asked to come back with feedback on each of these qualities. So stay tuned, will publish a link to the implementation with a proper Nashorn/JavaScript sample war in this mail thread in a few
days.

How cool is this! Let me know when you it ready, please. Thanks a lot!