I've started getting this error, though I've been running fine since days of "localhost" issue help.

   class org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp2.BasicDataSource cannot be cast to
   class org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSource
   (org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp2.BasicDataSource is in unnamed module
   of loader 'app'; org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.pool.DataSource is in
   unnamed module of loader
   org.apache.catalina.loader.ParallelWebappClassLoader @33c9efd6)

I'm most confused by the "'app'" loader.   Who's is that?  I doesn't look like a TC thing.  I have a package called "app" which includes the main() of my embedded server.

Apologies as I'm not fully up on the modules notion and was blissfully getting by without dealing with that.  Until now.  You can find me over in the Java Organization section of hell.

rjs