Anaurag,

On 3/11/21 20:50, Anurag Sharma wrote:
My code is running on local host and i am hitting one of my urls as
below

curl -k -vv --http1.1 "https://localhost:8443/versa/login"; -H 'Host:
google.com'
What do you think curl is sending to the server with the above command?
The -vv suggests that it will dump everything out. What does the request
line look like?

Now i m a trying to read the url in my code using following

StringBuffer url = httpServletRequest.getRequestURL();

The value is always as follows whether the  protocal HTTP/1.1 or
HTTP/2 https://google.com/versa/login

how to read the original url here?

I think you will find that curl never sends the text "localhost:8443" to
the server, so it's not possible for the server to read that from the
request in any way.

-chris