My googlefu is failing me here.

I am trying to figure out some anomalous database connection behavior in my
tomcat web app. I have enabled JMX/RMI and have visualvm running on my local
machine.

I found the ability to monitor the active connections as a live chart, and it
has an export data function. This export creates a csv with what is supposed to
be a time stamp and a count but the time stamp is in a 5.6 format. I have never
seen this before. How do I convert this into something normal - millis since
epoch or even a human readable ISO format?

Example
44295.607552

Chris