No it doesn't.
Here is the configuration:

<Connector port="8602" socketBuffer="64240" disableUploadTimeout="true"
connectionTimeout="300000" acceptCount="100" redirectPort=""
enableLookups="false" minSpareThreads="25" maxThreads="300" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
maxPostSize="-1" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" compression="force"
relaxedPathChars="[]"/>

Nicolas