I noticed the presentations page (https://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html) does not yet have the links from ApacheCon @Home 2020. Please find below the HTML that will correct this. I wasn't able to find links to the slides.

Whilst you are there, I also noticed the legal page (https://tomcat.apache.org/legal.html) needs the copyright year updated from 2020 to 2021 in the first paragraph.

Regards,
Leon

---

<ul>
  <li>
    State of the Cat - Mark Thomas,
  </li>
  <li>
    Lost in the Docs - Felix Schumacher,
  </li>
  <li>
    Deploying a Production Instance - Andrew Carr,
  </li>
  <li>
HTTP/2, HTTP/3, and SSL/TLS State of the Art in our Servers (httpd, Traffic Server, and Tomcat) - Jean-Frederic Clere,
  </li>
  <li>
Split your Tomcat Installation for Easier Upgrades - Christopher Schultz,
  </li>
  <li>
    Tomcat: New and Upcoming - R&eacute;my Mucherat,
  </li>
  <li>
    Reverse-Proxying with nginx - Igal Sapir,
  </li>
  <li>
    Tomcat: From a Cluster to a Cloud - Jean-Frederic Clere,
  </li>
  <li>
    Migrating from AJP to HTTP: It's About Time - Christopher Schultz,
  </li>
  <li>
    Tomcat 10 and Jakarta EE - Mark Thomas,
  </li>
  <li>
    Getting Started Hacking Tomcat - Christopher Schultz,
  </li>
  <li>
    Apache Tomcat and Spring Boot - Andrew Carr,
  </li>
  <li>
Openly Handling Security Vulnerabilities (Q&A/Panel) - Mark Thomas, Christopher Schultz, Coty Sutherland,
  </li>
</ul>