Emen-Eddine,

If you're looking for actual cipher suite recommendations, I'm not going to
make any but I will show you some useful resources.

This is a list of the supported Java 11 cipher suites "sorted by order of
preference."  Hopefully good security is one of their preferences!

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/11/security/oracle-providers.html#GUID-7093246A-31A3-4304-AC5F-5FB6400405E2

This is another useful site with information on whether a cipher suite is
recommended or not.

https://ciphersuite.info/cs/

You can cross reference the lists from those two sites.

John