On 17/06/2021 08:44, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 9:27 AM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

On 17/06/2021 07:56, Rémy Maucherat wrote:

The main benefit is that it removes some blocking IO which is a good
idea.
NIO2 is worth testing with your new test, BTW.

NIO2 works. The issue appears to be limited to the NIO connector.

Interesting. At least it's another workaround then. Are you testing NIO on
Java 11+ ?

Yes, as the test case uses the HTTP client from Java 11

I think I might have found one contributing factor to this bug. I need to run a series of tests to determine whether I am seeing random variation in test results or a genuine effect.

Mark