We are using 9.0.12 on a server and noticed a pretty big memory leak.  The
change log mentions a some fixed leaks in the releases since 9.0.12.
I was wondering if this leak was fixed already.

The leak is that there are over 80,000 instances of
org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.MessageBytes.  Below is the reference path.
Is this one of the things fixed by setting useAsyncIO="false"?  Is there a
downside to using this?
(We are using Http11AprProtocol and OpenSSL)

Thanks,
Mark

Reference path of the leak:
        MessageBytes
        MimeHeaderField
        MimeHeaderField[]
        MimeHeaders
        Response
        Stream
        ConcurrentHashMap$Node
        ConcurrentHashMap$Node
        ConcurrentHashMap$Node[]
        Http2UpgradeHandler
        StreamProcessor (Root)

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, INĀ  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaas...@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.