From: Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 2:46 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: [Possible Spam] Re: HTTP/2 Memory Leak

Memory leak, high memory usage or high GC churn?

The StreamProcessor shouldn't be a GC root. Either something should be
retaining a reference to it or it should be eligible for GC.

There isn't much in the way of HTTP/2 specific leaks that have been fixed.

For HTTP/2, I'd expect you to see much more impact from the changes around
9.0.37 / 9.0.39 that reduced the footprint of closed HTTP/2 streams.

Mark