Sorry, I haven't read the whole thread, but a basic question :
In the tomcat AJP Connector configuration, is "tomcatAuthentication" set to
"no" ?
https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/config/ajp.html#Common_Attributes

On 13.07.2021 17:35, Paolo Clerici wrote:
I don't see any ISAPI redirector set up there. I was expecting to see
something like the steps described here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/iis.html
Yes, if I have not missed something, I think I have done everything
that is written in the document.
The only differences are that there are two sites "prod" and "test" so
the only differences for "test" are:
1) Dll folder: C:\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi Redirector\test\bin
2) ISAPI filter name: "Jakarta Connector test" (not "tomcat")

isapi_redirect.properties file content:
extension_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
log_file=C:\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\test\log\mod_jk.log
log_level=warn
worker_file=C:\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\test\conf\workers.properties
worker_mount_file=C:\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\test\conf\uriworkermap.properties

workers.properties file content:
worker.list=dgroupnex02,dgroupnex01
worker.dgroupnex02.type=ajp13
worker.dgroupnex02.host=10.1.2.93
worker.dgroupnex02.port=8009
worker.dgroupnex01.type=ajp13
worker.dgroupnex01.host=10.1.2.39
worker.dgroupnex01.port=8009

uriworkermap.properties file content:
/S2W/*=dgroupnex02
/s2wweb/*=dgroupnex01
/websat/*=dgroupnex02

I would like to tell you that ISAPI redirection of all virtual folders
works perfectly. The only thing that doesn't work is sending the
authorization type and user from IIS to Tomcat.
The only application that needs this functionality is "s2wweb".

Thanks,
Paolo

Il giorno mar 13 lug 2021 alle ore 14:44 Mark Thomas