Piyush,

On 8/20/21 06:36, Piyush Sharma wrote:

Hello,

I am using Apache Tomcat 9.0.46 version on docker container.

There is a problem, where the base path was wrongly set by automation
script due to which it starts for few seconds, listen port 8080 and then
stop, due to that container exit after sometime.

Now how can we debug such issue, which shows any error / problem in tomcat
configuration.

I tried with "jpda start" or "debug" options, but that didn't help me. Is
there any option to debug tomcat related issues or problems.

"catalina.sh configtest" will show any error in xml or properties but will
not help to debug tomcat startup problem.

*Note:* I am just deploying with the helloworld war file. nothing much in
code as of now.

Maybe just fix your automation script to use the right path?

It's hard to understand what the problem is given the information you have presented.

-chris