Hi all,

I am working on Tomcat JDBC Pools and I have a requirement that needs to
calculate the total time it takes to get a connection from the JDBC pool.
This is to cover the entire connection borrowing process (includes
connection creation, setting up, validation, etc). The Tomcat version we
are using is 9.0.34.

I tried playing around with the interceptors and also walked through the
respective implementation of Tomcat[1], but couldn't find any extensible
code segment to catch the before and after points of the get connection
flow.

Appreciate your input on any possible solution for this.

[1] https://github.com/apache/tomcat/tree/9.0.34/modules/jdbc-pool

TIA,
Lasantha