Hello everyone,

I take up a topic of my own again. The point there was that I would like to
accommodate both the configuration and the actual Server Auth module within the
application.
That worked well with your advice.

Unfortunately, I have now reached the point where this solution works for one
application, but a parallel application on the same Tomcat then also uses the
Server Auth module. There is a <login-config> entry in the web.xml of the
second application.
In my opinion, this is ignored as soon as JASPIC is configured for this Tomcat
(either statically with jaspic-providers.xml or dynamically by implementing an
AuthConfigProvider).

Now here are my questions:
1. Is there a possibility to activate the JASPIC provider for only one of the
two applications?
2. OR there is an AuthConfigProvider that could implement the FORM based
authentication.

thanks in advance

Matthias