Hiran,

On 12/8/21 03:44, Hiran CHAUDHURI wrote:
My organization requires that Tomcat releases - especially patches -
get tested before we propagate them into production environments. For
sure similar tests are run by the ASF before releasing the software
at all.

Is there a way to run the very same tests within our organization?
Where can I find out what automatic testing is already performed? Or
would I have to develop a test suite from scratch?

In addition to the responses you've already received, have a look at
this presentation:
https://people.apache.org/~schultz/presentations/ApacheCon%20NA%202020/Getting%20Started%20Hacking%20Tomcat.pdf

Especially pages 10 - 12, which explain how to run the unit tests. There is a video recording of the presentation, too. It's all available from the Tomcat "Presentations" page here:
https://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html

-chris