Blake,

On 1/6/22 17:08, Blake McBride wrote:
On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 3:42 PM Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

Blake,

On 1/6/22 16:17, Blake McBride wrote:
I think, for now, I'll just use * when developing and turned off when in
production.

What's the point of that? The entire purpose of CORS is to protect users
from attackers while allowing legitimate uses of your own resources.
Running it in development-only protects nobody.

  Did you read my entire sentence?

Sorry, I read it like 50 more times before I finally understood.

Some mail readers use "*" as a prefix for a quoted string, yadda yadda, so for some reason I asssumed that "*" was either a typo or some kind of MIME/whatever artifact and not a LITERAL ASTERISK.

Oops.

Makes *much* more sense when read properly. ;)

-chris