> On Mar 12, 2022, at 9:59 AM, Christopher Schultz
> <ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:
>
> Rob,

Chris,
Yes I see that. Wasn’t really worried about context at the time of that post. I
would argue though that the message is a tad obtuse.

I’ll clean up the code generating that context.xml. Luckily it only breaks
logging so far. With a proper jdbc url I get a functioning tomcat (again).
Thanks to all
rjs