Hi Mark

Thanks for the input, based on the comments, we tried to update the Java
version to 17, but we are facing conflict during compilation, error shown
below . We have multiple modules using Tomcat in the existing Java 8 setup.

* "The package org.apache.catalina.startup is accessible from more than one
module: org.apache.tomcat.catalina, tomcat.bootstrap*

*import org.apache.catalina.startup.Tomcat"*

Can this be handled moving to Tomcat 10 or 10.1

Thanks

Navin