M. Alghwell,

On 4/20/22 15:02, M. Osama Alghwell wrote:
I have an Oracle application and database. I am using Tomcat 9 but unfortunately Arabic language couldn't be used.

Why not? What are you trying to do (specifically) and what happens when you try doing that?

Any help?
This probably has nothing to do with Tomcat, which just pushed bytes around for you. In order to support Arabic, you will need to make sure that your database tables have been defined in such a way as to accept Arabic characters (probably some kind of Unicode encoding) as well as configuring your application (and Tomcat) to use something other than the (HTTP) protocol-defined default of ISO-8859-1.

I highly recommend reading this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/liklBg

-chris