Please help....:(

Hi All,

My problem seems to be very peculiar and haven't heard this before.
The tomcat gets shutdown unexpectedly after 3 hours only on this
particular system.
the same tomcat with same confgiurations when run on a other system, it
runs properly and there is no problem.

on this particular system the problem occurs always.
 # uname -a
SunOS CBT 5.8 Generic_117350-36 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000
dunno what to do. i have tried all.. nothing is fruitfull.

Also it is very amazing that when i run a simple script at background
which will echo hello once in 10 minute and is infite...the problem doesn't
occurs...dunno why...

while [ true ]
do
        echo "hello"