TRADING PARTNER

Hello,

                I am working on a Tomcat install embedded inside a vendor
product that uses Apache to pass traffic to Tomcat.  My cyber security group is
asking if we can encrypt all connections.  Does the mod_jk protocol, AJP can be
encrypted?

Thank you,
--Brian
NOTICE: This communication is from Guidehouse Inc. or one of its subsidiaries.
The details of the sender are listed above. This email, including any
attachments, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this email
in error, any review, distribution, dissemination or other use of this
information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by
return email and delete the messages from your systems. In addition, this
communication is subject to, and incorporates by reference, additional
disclaimers found in the "Disclaimers" section at www.guidehouse.com.