From: Foo Shyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:36 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: 404 Error when trying to connect Tomcat Manager

Hi guys,

Was facing a problem when trying to connect to Tomcat Manager. I manage
to access to the index.jsp page but when i click on the Manager link it
gives me a 404 error. I'd check the manager web.xml and application and
they look fine to me. Is there any cause that will make this happen??
I'm using Tomcat 4.1

Thanx.
Regards,
FooShyn