Hi team,

Any help on this ?

Further this exe(*abc.exe*) downloads when i hit on the url*
http://server_name/abc.exe/ <http://server_name/abc.exe/>   * and is
happening only in *Tomcat *not with *IIS*.

Tomcat :
*http://<server_name:Port>/abc.exe*      -- exe is not getting downloaded
*http://<server_name:Port>/abc.exe/*    -- exe is getting downloaded on
the browser where we hit

IIS:

*http://<server_name:Port>/abc.exe/   - No issue*
*http://<server_name:Port>/abc.exe    - **No issue*

My Intention is not to download the abc.exe ...     I have a CGI
application(abc.exe) that opens up my application

Below is my web.xml configuration:

<servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>abc</servlet-name>
     <url-pattern>/abc.exe</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Can you please help how to stop downloading the CGI application(
*http://<server_name:Port>/abc.exe/* ) from being downloading (I am trying
to fix the CGI Vulnerability)

Thanks,
Bharath