Hello,

Java EE changed to Jakarta EE because of some legal issues about naming.
Many packages changed, like javax and sun. The new packages contain "Jakarta"
now.
Maybe this helps to determine whether it’s a new or old package.

Because of all the dependencies it can be quite exhaustive to figure out the
old packages and check whether new ones are available.

Greetings, Thomas