Farash,

On 8/9/22 04:55, Farash Ahamad wrote:
Just to add, the file is getting uploaded to SFTP server, but there is an
exact copy in tomcat server as well.

Can you give more details? Is a human user pushing via sftp to your Tomcat server? Or is your Tomcat-deployed application pushing via sftp to another server? Or something more complicated?

Is the Tomcat server hosting the sftp server / destination?

-chris