HI Arshiya,
MaxGCPauseMillis=100
maybe this is too strict? Causing you run into full gc. Jdk8 G1GC
implementation has single thread full gc and these take more time to finish?
Just guessing as you have not written if the long pause gcs are young gen
pauses or full gc pauses.

Another option which could cause longer gc pauses could be usage of swap
file / swap partition. Check and monitor how much memory is used and how
the swap is used.
Your system has 120gb of ram. That is a lot, but still it does use approx
18gb swap file! There is used 5gb of that swap. I think it may be better to
remove that swap file completely or reduce swappiness param in your OS.

There is assigned 22gb heap, G1GC in jdk8 uses a lot of memory for G1 GC
metadata. It could be up to 6gb in your case. I would consider upgrade to
jdk17 and plan upgrades to newer jdk frequently if you can. There are
significant improvements in G1GC in new jdk versions, not only metadatas
size.

I would start troubleshooting removing all gc related params and let G1GC
decide all the params during runtime. It is usually a good starting point
to troubleshooting G1GC if you don't know what is wrong.
Enable gc logs and use gc log analyser to see what is going on there. There
is page with list of available GC analyzers here
http://fasterj.com/tools/gcloganalysers.shtml

Regards,
Zdenek