Hi Chris,

I executed the command that you asked and below is it’s output.

[cid:image001.png@01D8D4E9.CF1FDCF0]

SSLHostConfig details :
<SSLHostConfig protocols="TLSv1.2">
            <Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="C:/SSL/myserver.keystore"

certificateKeystorePassword=" " />
        </SSLHostConfig>

I am from Bengaluru IST time zone and can work with you on a screenshare if we
need to, please let me know.

A bit of background : Few months back I upgraded our existing SAP BO BI
Platform 4.2 to 4.3, on the upgraded server I successfully installed CA signed
certificate. This time I did a fresh install of SAP BI 4.3 on a windows box and
duplicated same steps to install CA certificate on Tomcat during my 4.3 upgrade
but this time Tomcat errors out and am unable to get the Central Management
Console (CMC) login page.

What works now : am able to access CMC login page using the self-signed
certificate and can login successfully but as ‘Not Secure’ site.

Thanks,
Veni