Hello, trying to see if anyone else had this issue. After a reboot of hot
and warm servers, my sites using Tomcat throws the error 404 only on the
hot servers. I've stopped and started Tomcat services, nothing. In the
logs, there were 2 errors. One was Catalina. But even though the error
happened on hot and warm servers, warm sites are still working, so I'm
thinking that's not it. The other error on the hot servers says startup
error. Is it just luck of the draw, of starting/stopping Tomcat services?
Is it something else, entirely? Frustrating that Tomcat does not have a UI
to make this easier. Thanks in advance.

Very respectfully,
Darious