Hi Team,

I am trying to renew my existing certificate. when I import the new cert it
has imported successfully and I can view that in the listing as well.

But when I restart my tomcat I am getting the below error and application
is not accessible with https.

Error:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Alias name [server] does not
identify a key entry
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractJsseEndpoint.createSSLContext(AbstractJsseEndpoint.java:115)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractJsseEndpoint.initialiseSsl(AbstractJsseEndpoint.java:86)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint.bind(NioEndpoint.java:244)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.init(AbstractEndpoint.java:1087)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractJsseEndpoint.init(AbstractJsseEndpoint.java:265)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init(AbstractProtocol.java:581)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Protocol.init(AbstractHttp11Protocol.java:68)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:993)
... 13 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Alias name [server] does not identify a key
entry
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSEUtil.getKeyManagers(JSSEUtil.java:229)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.openssl.OpenSSLUtil.getKeyManagers(OpenSSLUtil.java:79)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractJsseEndpoint.createSSLContext(AbstractJsseEndpoint.java:113)
... 20 more

I tried exporting with a private key and configuring the
keystoreType="PKCS12" but still no luck. Please help me with this issue if
any one has faced a similar situation.

Thanks
Ram