And, just to be clear, the referring to the platform as an AS/400 is like calling an iPhone an Apple Newton...current implementation of the IBM i operating system (used to be OS/400) is on Power (AKA PowerPC 64bit).  There might be ancient machines running a RISC chipset or even the CISC processor but it would only be as a museum piece.

My IBM i runs on a 4-core Power 9 chip.  My IBM i operating system hosts a few Tomcat instances and a Liferay Application stack which runs on Tomcat on one core.  It also runs OpenSUSE on one core and an additional core is carved out for Redhat.

Best computing platform on the planet (IMHO...)

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
GIAC Cloud Penetration Tester