Zdeněk,

On 3/13/23 12:57, Zdeněk Henek wrote:
I have implemented SAML 2.0 Service Provider using
https://github.com/spring-attic/spring-security-saml  It is not developed
anymore, but ...

I don't have my dev env available till Sunday, if you would like I could
use your Okta configuration next week to connect to my service provider to
see how it works.

Do you use directly the Shibboleth SP library or any other library to
implement Service Provider?

I use the Jaa XML dsig APIs directly. There is no supporting library such as sprint-security-saml, Shibboleth, OpenSAML, etc.

Does your service provider work fine if you use another Identity Provider
e.g. MS ADFS server?

Yes. Our code works with other SAML implementations including MS AD-SAML, VMWare Identity Manager, PingFed, and a few things where I'm not sure what the partner is actually using.

So we know the code we have is /mostly/ applicable. I'm having trouble tarcking-down why this particular provider's SAML responses are failing to validate.

Thanks,
-chris

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 3:27 PM Christopher Schultz <