Hi,

It looks like some parts of this is missing:

JSP snippet:
[...]
<head>
    <base href="${config.base}" />
[...]

Will render into
<head>
    configBaseString" />

Looks like the <base href=" gets swallowed somewhere.

Also we do set genStringsAsCharArray=true and development=false as recommended
in jasper-howto.html#Production_Configuration

Mfg
Thomas