From: Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 10:30 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Re: Database connection pooling ..

John, On 4/10/23 00: 40, John Dale (DB2DOM) wrote: > Has anyone tried using the
Tomcat 10 DBCP from a standalone java app? I have not, but there isn't really
anything Tomcat-specific about it. -chris
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
CAUTION: This Message Is From an External Source
This message originated outside the Chickasaw Nation. Do not click links or
open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe!
    Report Suspicious
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/IMeFMrRG1GeY!JFtUdprQfAHa4kOtKmfNtprnTq19zR0uNP4ME3tW_Zo5fAQfVuccR8Y-fz-aL6AcGqOIQad5Hjfhr2PIuNaKiRQYZ369nYv1PGBmBNx8YmxEnZSXiPCxCPdw$>
   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd