From:     Nikola Milutinovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent:     Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT)
To:       Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Re: BOOBIES!

> Two using their work email.  These low lifes are so entertaining.

> > http://www.globaladrenaline.com/hbs/images/QN---Blue-Footed-Boobie-1.jpg
> > --
> > Charles Knell
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] - email

Why was this one labeled as a "low life"? I thought he exercised excellent
state of spirit. And why is using work address in his case considered a minus?

For the original poster, I must admit I was totally surprised. I could not
imagine anyone intelligent enough to formulate that question stupid, immature
or sexist enough to place such a subject. I'm still hoping it is some bizarre
mistake.

Nix.