On 18/04/2023 15:59, Kevin Huntly wrote:
Hello,

I'm getting the following error message:

18-Apr-2023 10:56:55.404 INFO [main]
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor Deploying
deployment descriptor
[/opt/Apache/tomcat/apache-tomcat-9.0.74/conf/Catalina/localhost/esolutions.xml]
18-Apr-2023 10:57:05.400 WARNING [main]
org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster.registerManager Manager
[PersistentManager[StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/esolutions]]]
does not implement ClusterManager, addition to cluster has been aborted.

Somewhere, you have a Manager element that defines the PersistentManager.

I know it was mentioned to update my context.xml, and this is it:

Thanks - it isn't there. Other possible places are $CATALINA_BASE/conf/context.xml or $CATALINA_BASE/conf/server.xml

I'd be tempted to do a recursive grep of the Tomcat installation directory looking for PersistentManager

Mark