Hi Mark and Thomas,

Thank you for your help! Our configuration is the following:

- Tomcat 9.0.74
- We run the application in a Docker container based on
adoptopenjdk/openjdk11:jdk-11.0.18_10-alpine
<https://hub.docker.com/layers/adoptopenjdk/openjdk11/jdk-11.0.18_10-alpine/images/sha256-ef17c3da214e8bf52d2c9f7ece7d0c37c882198d3cb3271f579a1525ef5da124?context=explore>
- AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.18+10

- Version 2108 (Build 14332.20503)
- Windows 11 Pro 22H2

- 80
- used URL: ms-word:ofe|u|https://domain/exposed/attachment/test.docx

I tried adding a header WWW-Authenticate: Kerberos and Word suddenly
started sending a filled Authorization header. For Basic and Digest
authorization, it sent an empty Authorization header, regardless of the
entered credentials. I will try to set up Kurberois authorization. Perhaps
Word has stopped supporting Basic and Digest since some time.

Thanks again for your answers!

ср, 24 мая 2023 г. в 14:59, Thomas Hoffmann (Speed4Trade GmbH)