Hello,

I would like to open multiple concurrent session in a web-application for one user. As far as I understand, the sessionid is stored in the cookie and the cookie is associated to the server (http://localhost:8080/).

So if I open a new browser window with the URL, I reach the same page than the one in the first window, no authentication, ... I can trick that using a private browse, but it's not convenient.

Are there any way to have this multiple session per user ? I read a bit session-config and tracking mode. Is it the right direction ?

thanks for your help

stephane