On 12/06/2023 16:44, Manak Bisht wrote:
I am not sure if the receiver port should be the same or different from the
localmember port. However, changing that to 4001 for node with localmember
at 8090 and to 4002 for node with localmember at 8190, I am encountering
the following error -

You are mixing the HTTP ports and the cluster ports. They should be completely separate.

Look at this working example:

https://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/server-static-cluster-example.xml

It uses StaticMembershipService and the nodes are each on their own VM so you'll need to tweak it but it should give you the idea for how to configure the ports.

The port for the Member needs to match the port in the Receiver element for that Member.

Mark