чт, 15 июн. 2023 г. в 13:27, Thomson Waghmare <thomsonwaghm...@gmail.com>:

> I am facing an issue in Linux server that webserver service is restarting
> automatically frequently. I tried to enable debug logs by changing the all
> logging properties in tomcat-8.5.79/conf/logging.proprties. But I see only
> INFO logs but no FINE or FINER or FINEST logs.
>
> *logging.properties*
>
>     java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = FINE
>     java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter =
> org.apache.juli.OneLineFormatter
>     java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.encoding = UTF-8

The "level" setting on Handlers is a filter.  It filters what log
messages are printed by this specific handler. But it does not affect
the generation of those messages.

Generation of messages is configured at a logger, using the name of a
logger category and ".level" suffix. The logger categories are a
hierarchy, with levels delimited by a dot. The root of the hierarchy
has the name of an empty string ("") and its logging level is
configured by default as

.level = INFO

(with a leading dot)

See java.util.logging documentation and tutorials for details.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko