Shakila,

On 6/14/23 12:33, Shakila Rajaiah wrote:
I have several java applications running on different production servers.
I have the first production server set up to run Java 1.8 and
apache-tomcat-9.0.46.
I have the second production server set up to run Java 11 and
apache-tomcat-10.0.27 due to different programming needs that were not
available in Java 8.
Is there any way that I can deploy the two versions of the
apache-tomcat-servers on the same physical machine? How will I be able to set
up up JAVA_HOME and CATALINA_HOME environmental variables?

What kind of servers? This is possible on both Windows and *NIX-style servers.

You want to use a "split Tomcat" installation. Have a look at the RUNNING.txt file in the Tomcat distribution for details.

There is also a 45-minute presentation on this topic available here:
https://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html#latest-split-installation

-chris