Virenda,

On 6/21/23 00:20, Virendra Barad wrote:
I have multiple application with jdk-1.8.
And i have alredy checked there is no log printed of any files like
stdout, stderror, etc... it's only buffering for particular that
application.
How are you launching Tomcat? If you are using the standard scripts, you should have at least one file in CATALINA_BASE/logs

I hope this will help you to understand problem.

Unfortunately, it does not. You will need to provide much more information than "it doesn't work." There are a million ways something can "not work," and we cannot guess what might be wrong.

-chris