Helge,

On 7/25/23 05:24, Wiemann, Helge (ESI) wrote:
we have a problem that we have set the tomcat timeout to 10 minutes. But after a successful login with a realm, the user is automatically logged out, sometimes after one minute, sometimes other times.

I have downloaded the source code, want to set a breakpoint. Does anybody know a code place in tomcat where I can set a breakpoint when the session timeout is handled?

If you just want to find out what is killing your session, you could register an HttpSessionListener and dump stack traces to the log any time a session is either created or destroyed.

Thanks,
-chris