Hello All,
     I may have started my SSL Cert install & config at step 2 instead of
step 1... :-(

Basically I have created my key store, my p12 file and have my cert all in
a sub directory of the conf directory.

I have updated the server xml with my connectors per online directions.
Yet my SSL (https) cert/site doesn't work.

The catalina logs do not provide a whole lot of help for me as a TC novice.
I did see this in the log:

(org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent The Apache
Tomcat Native library which allows using OpenSSL was not found on the
java.library.path: [/usr/java/packages/lib:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib])

but I'm pretty sure I didn't install native, but the regular version of TC.
So my question is, was I supposed to install or turn something on before
beginning the process of key store and p12 file and connector configuration?
If yes, what ?
Thanks for any help. B