On 02/10/2023 18:23, Deepak Lalchandani wrote:
The Apache Tomcat installation at this directory is version 10.1.13. A
Tomcat 10.0 installation is expected
The above is error message I'm getting.
Please resolve and screenshots are detached from e mail

The error looks pretty clear to me.

Eclipse is expecting an instance of Tomcat 10.0.x.

You are trying to use it with an instance of Tomcat 10.1.x.

This would be an issue for the Eclipse plugin you are using to either provide support for 10.1.x or provide a workaround so you can use Tomcat 10.1.x.

Mark