On 10/10/2023 13:38, a.grub...@bluewin.ch wrote:
Dear all

I have a question.

When I deploy a new application (either downgrade or upgrade), what is
mandatory to be done apart from ReleaseNotes for the application? I ask
specific for remove certain directories from Tomcat structure, also topic
remove cache on the directories. Tried to read on apache.org these topics.
Or is this always application specific what can be or must be removed? What
(or which directories) are generic when deploy a new [jw]ar file?

If auto-deployment is enabled all you should need to do is replace the WAR. That said, applications may have additional requirements.

Mark