Hi,
We are seeing random 404 and 505 errors with GET and POST requests.

Out of the 10 million daily requests in one cluster, there are 2-3 such 404
errors. In another cluster with around 100 million daily requests, we are
seeing 20-30 404s on average per day.
Requests with a 505 error are rare and only happen once or twice a week.

The same requests were successful a few milliseconds before and after the
error. The servlet that handles these requests always returns a 200 with an
appropriate error response if it fails, but never a 404. So, it is surprising
to see a 404 response.

We've only had this issue in our test environment (similar to prod) a couple of
times, but we can't reproduce it again.
I've found a similar issue reported here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/rxypsggr36joq8fcd44khjky9w4qf4xx

Deployment Details:
  Tomcat Version:
        8.5.88. Built from source.
  Java Version:
        JDK 17.
  Network Topology:
        Direct server to server internal calls with no load balancers in
between.

Are there any known issues that could be causing this, and are there any
specific logs we can enable that might help us debug this issue further ?

--
Thanks
Pavan