Hi community,

We have a heavy workload where the client uses a lot of keep-alive
connections, and we want to measure how many keep-alive connections
are open, but we cannot find metrics (MBean) with that information.
The closest one is tomcat_connections_keepalive_current but it seems
weird the data doesn't match, and tomcat_connections_current counts
everything.

>From this old post
(https://users.tomcat.apache.narkive.com/LbyzmDXn/how-to-get-the-number-of-keep-alive-connections),
it seems hard to measure it, so, do we have any other metrics that can
help? like tomcat_connections_closed or similar? maybe by knowing the
closed ones vs open ones, we can figure out the keep-alive ones.

Any insight will be appreciated.

--
Daniel Andrés Pelaez López